West Midlands PPE was born as a natural successor to Catering Resources. West Midlands PPE is owned and run by Graham Stone who has been in the hospitality business for over 50 years, latterly supplying commercial catering equipment.
Part of providing commercial catering equipment is the supply of gloves, gauntlets, goggles, aprons, etc. for cleaning ovens and other appliances where harsh chemicals are used. In this way, the business evolved into PPE.
WMPPE was established with a view to providing a range of safety equipment and PPE as used throughout British industry and service sectors. We pride ourselves on offering a reliable and efficient service at highly competitive prices as well as our customer care and after sales support. We value each customer and do our utmost to ensure maximum satisfaction regardless of order size.
Today WMPPE supplies industries including the medical world, dentists, care homes, hospices and many others including private individuals.
Finding products and delivering a first-class service has always been the main aim of WMPPE and today, even in this harsh climate, Graham aims to please and provide the best service possible. As a family team, we combine years of knowledge and enjoy a reputation for delivering good quality service and products to our clients.
What does this mean for our customers? Every transaction is protected by 256-BIT encryption, ensuring your data is encrypted and securely transmitted from your computer to our website, and from there to our merchant services.
GDPR Privacy Notice
• West Midlands PPE is a sole trading concern.
• We only hold and use information for developing and maintaining business trade between our respective companies.
• We only collect basic personal data about you which does not include any special types of information.
• We only collect your data directly from you. We do not engage third parties to provide us with your personal data.
• We will not share information with anyone unless obliged to by law.
• Your information will be deleted from the records after six years of your ceasing to be a customer. In line with the UK tax and accounting law.
• You have the right to withdraw consent at any time. If you wish to do so, please contact us at email@example.com
• You have the right to request a copy of the data we hold about you. If you wish to do so, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
• You have a right to lodge a complaint with the ICO (Information Commissioner’s Office).
We will not sell, distribute or share your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law to do so.
You are legally entitled to request details of the personal information which we hold about you, under the UK’s Data Protection Act 1998.
Unless otherwise specified, the information on this website is directed solely at those who access this website.
West Midlands PPE has taken every care in the preparation of the content of this website. To the extent permitted by applicable law, WMPPE disclaims all warranties express or implied, as to the accuracy of the information contained in this website.
WMPPE shall not be liable to any person for any loss or damage, which may arise from the use of any of the information contained in any of the materials in this website.